List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: PROPOSAL: "Mac" menubar as default
From:       Lotzi Boloni <boloni () cs ! purdue ! edu>
Date:       2000-04-26 20:32:39

  Let's make a "big decisions of life" kcm module, which will be displayed
first run time, and it can also be popped up later.

  It would contain questions like:

1. Mac menu bar (was your previous machine a mac?)
2. Single/double click
3. Language
4. Left/handed right handed

  etc. This would be for beginners, who normally do not tweak the rest of
the settings.
  Opinions?

             Lotzi