List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Various style and configuration hacking
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-04-24 13:03:50

Howdy,

I've presently been working on style and theme items, so if your working
or would like to work on any of the below please give me a mail:

KDE color schemes (KControl, and better handling for KWin color items)
KDE widget styles/theme configuration
KDE theme engine
KWin options (both KContol and actually using them in KWin clients)
Theme installation to configure the entire desktop

Most of the new stuff is buggy (and some of the old stuff like style
changing ;-), so I'm not going to commit until after the freeze is over.
If your playing with any of this (and please do, I would love for help -
especially with KControl stuff, there is a lot to do there but it's not
too difficult) let me know so we can coordinate.

As a sneak peek, here's the new widget style configuration tab:
http://www.mosfet.org/styleconfig.gif

http://www.mosfet.org - The place for KDE development news.
mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org