List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Negative review of koffice..
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-04-20 8:43:59

It's called koffice@kde.org, you can post there, but we already know about those
printing (fonts) problems and missing zoom functionality. It's the current
discussion on that list.
Do people know that this great app was written by ONE very devoted guy ?
As long as there aren't more KOffice developers, the situation is not going
to improve much.

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org