List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    sycoca database contains dupes
From:       Preston Brown <pbrown () redhat ! com>
Date:       2000-04-19 18:02:01

I believe that the sycoca database is supposed to resolve duplicate
entries to a single entry (i.e. discard dupes after the first entry is
picked up), if not, we need to fix this.  If you have an entry in say
/usr/share/applnk/Multimedia/xmms.desktop, and
~/.kde/share/applnk/Multimedia/xmms.desktop, it shows up twice in the open
with menu...

---
  Preston Brown
  Red Hat, Inc.