List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: FTP question
From:       Alex Zepeda <jazepeda () pacbell ! net>
Date:       2000-04-10 6:26:34

I think...

well first.  Read the RFC :)

Secondly if my rusty memory serves me correctly, you should be able to send
an ABOR command to abort transfers, as you have two separate channels
(command and data).  I think that many Windows based servers (with the
exception of WarFTPD and perhaps MS's services) don't support this, and
things get rather bizarre.  Test this sort of thing with a real FTP server.

- alex