List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Minor but binary incompatible kdelibs change
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-04-08 23:47:03

Rik Hemsley wrote:

> #if mosfet
> > > Are you talking something like a parameter bool macStyle ?
> > > If so, could it please be an enum, so we can add further menu styles
> > > in the future ?
> >
> > Like what? I'm not going to create an enum with one item and all other
> > possible menu styles I can think of should be part of the style itself,
> > not handled by KMenuBar.
>
> Sure. I was just guessing as to whether this was a place where this
> would be necessary. Obviously not.

Yeah, KMenuBar is really simple now - pretty much just derives from
QMenuBar and adds the Mac mode and a few customizations. Unless if
someone wants to do something majorly different with the widget I don't
see what else it would need to tell KStyle about in the near future. And
if that does change we can always add it in the next batch of binary
incompatible commits, it only really affects KStyle developers anyways
(unless if I forget to commit a header - then it affects everyone ;-)

http://www.mosfet.org - The place for KDE development news.
mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org