List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KEditcl.h
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       2000-04-01 21:13:47

On Sat, 01 Apr 2000, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> Long time no see :-)

It's not the same without you Waldo.

> While reviewing the documentation of keditcl.h in kdelibs/kdeui I
> encountered some obsolete stuff hanging around. I would like to propose the
> following clean ups:
>
> int repeatSearch() --> bool repeatSearch()

Sensible.

> remove the KEDIT_ and OPEN_ enumeration. It is used by kedutils/kedit and
> should be defined there instead. It does not belong in the widget.

Sensible.

> saveFile(), mynewLine() and prefixString() are not implemented. They should
> be removed.

Sensible.

> Is this still in time for the freeze?

The freeze has been pushed back a few days, to April 3rd

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=95435966105543&w=2

> Unfortunately I can't compile at the
> moment so I am a bit hesitant to commit this myself. If someone wants to
> test and commit it I can provide a patch.

If you actually do have a problem and it's not just the kjs problem or
something then I'm willing to commit the patch.

But I will have to update myself first as it's been a week since I last did.

BFN,
Don.