List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: [patch] faster Makefile.in -> Makefile translation
From:       Michael Matz <matz () ifh ! de>
Date:       2000-04-01 20:53:14

Hi,

On Sat, 1 Apr 2000, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Well, I wanted to do this since ages - be asured. A KDE_OUTPUT is no

Yes, it was really annoying ;)

> problem, we already abstract from pure automake/autoconf syntax enough
> ;)

Hehe. Only problem I see is, that I had nearly to copy the whole AC_OUTPUT
and AC_OUTPUT_FILES functions from autoconf. For what I wanted to do, it
isn't modular enough. So if a new autoconf version springs into existence
I have to review these functions.

> I would even make it default and check for perl - I'll review your patch
> tonight and commit it then.

Nice.

Ciao,
Michael.