List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Settings/Desktop crowded - Proposal
From:       Lotzi Boloni <boloni () cs ! purdue ! edu>
Date:       2000-03-31 0:36:25

> > The current structure is organised in a way that is more logical for
> > developers, who know the way KDE is designed.

  Hi

  I have to say that I am very impressed by the new kcontrol, especially
with the search feature. Since it was introduced it is the only way I am
using it. The icon navigation is nice but it is harder to use than the
original tree icon (easier to get lost in the hierarchy).

  What I propose: can we put a search entry box right there at the stick
of the wizard? I guess this would make for the best user experience.

   opinions?

               Lotzi