List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: New KIconLoader
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-03-26 18:45:56

Can you document what the groups mean ?
I can't find that info anywhere (the iconspecs on artists.kde.org isn't
up to date, the classes docu don't tell...)

Which group to use for menuitems ? Small is ... too big, apparently.
The code in KAction uses the Source Compatibility interface, and
I don't know how to fix it. Bar is for toolbars only, isn't it ?

Thanks.

http://home.clara.net/faure/
See http://www.kde.org/kde1-and-kde2.txt for how to set up KDE 2