List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Packaging a single KDE application
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       2000-03-24 1:47:56

Can anyone give me a hint how to package a single application that is in CVS?
(KMail in particular)

At the moment my best idea is to take kdenetwork, remove all the applications
from it except KMail, run 'make -f Makefile.cvs', tar.gz the result, and call it
something like kdenetwork-kmail-only.

This actually concerns the KDE_1_1_BRANCH but that shouldn't make any
difference, I think.

(I don't think this is documented anywhere right?)

BFN,
Don.