List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Things that bother me ...
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-03-16 10:51:06

Rik Hemsley wrote:

> #if Cristian Tibirna
> > icons:
> >  - as already discussed, the latest changes to toolbar behaviour make the
> >       toolbars very ugly because they rely on icons sizes to draw buttons,
> >       hence buttons come up in variable sizes. Solution is IMHO to pass
> >       over all icons and size them to the standard.
> Agreed. Torsten ?

Well nobody cares about me -- so why would it make any difference
if I agree on anything?
Implementing it the way I proposed to do it would save lots of
headaches but obviously those people who work on the icon-part don't
read it/don't care.

Read:

http://www.kde.org/artist/specs/iconspecs1.html
http://www.kde.org/artist/specs/iconspecs2.html
http://www.kde.org/artist/specs/iconspecs3.html
http://www.kde.org/artist/specs/iconspecs4.html

and

http://www.kde.org/artist/introduction.html

to get my idea how it should work. If you have any suggestions
how to improve these documents send me feedback.

and: Yes, that bothers me, too ....

Tackat