List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    FWD="Mandrake's" kwrite (was : Printing in kwrite (fwd))
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       2000-03-08 5:47:08

Hi

The following messages with subject starting like this one, are a
discussion I had with a user of mandrake-7.0, who has a problem that I
can't help him to solve.

Im a short phrase, it seems mandrake added printing support to the kwrite
from kde-1.1.2 (which, I far as I know, never had such support). The user
has font matching problems (perhaps Qt related).

Can somebody from mandrake give a hint?

Please, Cc: the answers to Pierre Abbat <phma@oltronics.net> too.

Thanks

Cristian Tibirna     : ctibirna@total.net     : www.total.net/~ctibirna