List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    indicator in menubar
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-03-04 0:59:08

Well, we've been talking about having the indicator in the menubar (or
some other place other then the toolbar).  I hacked together a
prototype for PR purposes.  Here is the screenshot:

http://home.sprintmail.com/~granroth/integrated.png

The code as I wrote it would put the indicator in the statusbar if the
menubar is hidden.  If both the menubar and the statusbar are hidden,
then the indicator is hidden, too.  I imagine that eventually there
would be code to put this somewhere around the toolbars.

Thoughts?
           KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Unix