List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Open Recent... class ?
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       2000-03-02 10:54:58

On ons, 01 mar 2000, Kurt Granroth wrote:
>Michael Koch wrote:
>> I vote for a new class KRecentFilesAction derived from KActionMenu and
>> KStdAction::openRecent() should return a pointer to an instance of this class.
>>
>> What do you think ?
>
>Sounds good to me!

One more thing: It would be nice if a "remove entry from recent list"
(removeEntry(int), removeEntry(QString)) is available as well. In khexedit I
automatically remove a "recent-entry" if the user tries to open a file
from this menu and it no longer exist. Ok, some pople may not like that
and I have on my plan to make this behavior an option.

--
Espen Sand