On ons, 01 mar 2000, Kurt Granroth wrote: >Michael Koch wrote: >> I vote for a new class KRecentFilesAction derived from KActionMenu and >> KStdAction::openRecent() should return a pointer to an instance of this class. >> >> What do you think ? > >Sounds good to me! One more thing: It would be nice if a "remove entry from recent list" (removeEntry(int), removeEntry(QString)) is available as well. In khexedit I automatically remove a "recent-entry" if the user tries to open a file from this menu and it no longer exist. Ok, some pople may not like that and I have on my plan to make this behavior an option. -- Espen Sand