List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    qaction mods
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-02-28 15:42:51

Okay, what is the status of QAction?  Is it going to be folded into
KDE now that it's been excluded from Qt 2.1?  To get more to the
point, can we start modifying it?

I ask mostly because I want to make the actions a little more
intelligent about icons sizes but it's very hard to do at the KAction
level without duplicating a lot of QAction code.  It would be very
nice to modify QAction directly...

Of course, then QAction would be KDE dependent and it wouldn't make
sense to have a separate QAction and KAction anymore.

So back to my question: what is the status of QAction?
           KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Unix