List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: kdebug
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-02-06 21:48:43

On Sun, Feb 06, 2000 at 04:41:31PM -0500, Christopher Molnar wrote:
> Does anyone know if this has been solved?

The particular instance of this problem in the sources has been fixed,
so KDE compiles, but the problem remains with kdebug and still needs
to be fixed.

(I for one would remove those from the API, if we want to keep -pedantic.
A test for a bool doesn't take that long if it's not in time-sensitive code.)

david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org
http://home.clara.net/faure/