List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: KDE2 feature needed!
From:       Dan Pilone <pilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2000-02-03 13:32:38

Previously written in blue crayon:
 > Anyone interested in working on better laptop support?

	I'm interested.  There are a few other people on this end
I'm trying to get involved.  I've started using KDE-2.0 exclusively on
my laptop and want to get my hands dirty.
	Having said that, I'm going to need some
requirements/suggestions since I've never used the briefcase under
windows.  If people want to take this discussion offline or on a
different list (I can set up a KMobile list or something like that) we
can do that too.  -- Dan