List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kspread embedded in konqueror
From:       Simon Hausmann <shaus () helios ! Med ! Uni-Magdeburg ! DE>
Date:       2000-01-31 6:58:14

On Sun, 30 Jan 2000, Mosfet wrote:

> Coolness :)
>
> I guess the whole "Konqueror embedding is only for viewing and not
> editing" restriction is gone?

No, actually not. Well, in this shot it is, but that's only because I
didn't hack readonly support into KSpread. However all KOffice components
will *have* to support for viewing documents only (readonly mode). That's
very important :) (and shouldn't be hard to implement) .

Konqueror *has* to remain a browsing-only app :) (according to Waldo's
Konqueror Manifesto :-)

Ciao,
 Simon