On Sun, 30 Jan 2000, Mosfet wrote: > Coolness :) > > I guess the whole "Konqueror embedding is only for viewing and not > editing" restriction is gone? No, actually not. Well, in this shot it is, but that's only because I didn't hack readonly support into KSpread. However all KOffice components will *have* to support for viewing documents only (readonly mode). That's very important :) (and shouldn't be hard to implement) . Konqueror *has* to remain a browsing-only app :) (according to Waldo's Konqueror Manifesto :-) Ciao, Simon > Simon Hausmann wrote: > > > > Hi, > > > > http://neuro2.med.uni-magdeburg.de/~shaus/kspread.gif > > > > After an crazy hacking marathon (I think I've never been hacking so long > > without a break/food/drink) I managed to port the koffice framework to > > the new kparts framework and to port kchart and kspread. > > > > KSpread works wonderful, including embedded parts! (I ported the document > > painting stuff, too, so one can rotate/shear/scale embedded parts, just > > like in the Canossa framework) > > > > But well, porting KOffice was not what really wanted ;-) . I wanted to see > > KOffice components embeddable in Konqueror :-) > > > > Now I'm horribly tired and hungry, but it works: KSpread is embeddable in > > Konqueror! :-) > > > > The whole stuff still needs tons of fixes and the other apps also need > > to be ported. I'll do that during the week and commit then (porting an app > > is fortunately really easy, as most of the API is source compatible) > > > > Ciao, > > Simon ( falling asleep now :) > > -- > Daniel M. Duley - Unix developer & sys admin. > http://www.mosfet.org - The place for KDE development news. > mosfet@mandrakesoft.com > mosfet@kde.org > >