List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror bug - can I fix???
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-01-29 20:20:31

#if Robert Williams
> > One other bug I just noticed in that shot - you have hicolour icons
> > but your desktop icon isn't from the hicolour set. tackat ?
>
> This is from a clean install of KDE also.   Is there a quick way to fix
> it?

I don't know about quick, but I think the icon is being looked for
with the name 'desktop' - which takes lo-desktop.png from kdebase/pics,
which is wrong. Either there should be some hicolour versions in
kdebase/pics, or it should take the icon from
kdelibs/pics/filesys/hil-filesys-desktop.png

I don't know what kind of system tackat and coolo have settled on,
but I can't figure out how it works by guessing :)

Documentation, folks ?

Cheers,
Rik

--
2. Implicate yourself in every interpretation.