List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Found the KFD preview bug!
From:       Werner Trobin <wtrobin () carinthia ! com>
Date:       2000-01-29 20:19:18

Hi (Coolo)!

I always thought it's libltdl related, but hey - it was just
my plain stupidity :) Don't you like that feeling when you
fix a bug you hunted for about one week?

The preview mode works now - it needs some improvements,
though. Therefore I suggest using the KFD as default dialog,
that the programmers/users can test all the new stuff...

Reggie: I checked it and it compiles with QFD, too :) Once again
sorry for all the troubles.

Werner