List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror bug - can I fix???
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-01-29 13:05:17

On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 at 05:48:55PM -0700, Robert Williams wrote:
> Sorry for sending this image, but it illustrates a few bugs.
>
> Notice in the title bar, the name of the image I viewed with kview as a part?  Also
> the text is written over the image snapshot.
>
> Hope this helps...
>
> Are you sure the change for parts has not altered the caption?  Maybe someone enabled
> it?

Yes, I did.
And that's not the bug.
The fact that the other views (icon/tree/html) don't change the caption
is. Currently fixing - but Simon has plans for a better way of handling
the caption stuff in kparts, so it will need to be changed anyway.

PS : please report this on kfm-devel@kde.org. I'm sure most developers
really don't care about konqueror's caption stuff - when kio_http
doesn't even work BTW.

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org