List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: BodyTalk (fwd)
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       2000-01-29 11:51:07

[note: there's a little typo in the url, it should be
http://ls7-www.cs.uni-dortmund.de/bodytalk/ ]

----- Forwarded message from Dirk Foersterling <foerster@euklid.cs.uni-dortmund.de> -----

Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 18:08:07 +0100
From: Dirk Foersterling <foerster@euklid.cs.uni-dortmund.de>
To: Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih@sp.zrz.TU-Berlin.DE>
Subject: Re: BodyTalk

On Friday 28.01.2000 Carsten Pfeiffer (carpdjih@cetus.zrz.TU-Berlin.DE) wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 27, 2000 at 01:04:30AM +0000, Richard Moore wrote:
>
> Hiya,

Hi. Sadly, I cannot post to kde-core-devel and I don't know Richard
Moore's e-mail address. So it would be nice if you could forward this
e-mail to the appropriate place(s). Thanks.

> > What's this? Do you have a link?
>
> sadly not, but here's what Dirk Foersterling wrote about it on kde-devel:

Here's the link:

http://ls7-www.uni-dortmund.de/bodytalk/
(german and not yet finished english translation)

The implementation is nearly finished; we just have to cure out some
small bugs concerning the gesture recognition. The remote control of
KPresenter using a selfmade (Yet KPresenter-specific) CORBA-to-DCOP
bridge works very stable. The CORBA-to-DCOP bridge is what I want to
make generic after BodyTalk is finished. As I already wrote I think that
it would be possible to support both directions (CORBA-to-DCOP and
DCOP-to-CORBA).

If anybody needs any more details, please feel free to contact
pg345@ls7.cs.uni-dortmund.de (the whole project group) or, if you wish,
just me, that is foerster@ls7.cs.uni-dortmund.de

  -dirk

--