List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kdebug
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-01-24 21:25:22

Hi!

I just got this:

/home/coolo/prod/kdelibs/kio/kio_job.cpp:112: call of overloaded
`kDebugInfo (const char[11], long int &, QString &)' is ambiguous
/home/coolo/prod/kdelibs/kdecore/kdebug.h:67: candidates are: void
kDebugInfo(const char *, ...)
/home/coolo/prod/kdelibs/kdecore/kdebug.h:69:                 void
kDebugInfo(bool, short unsigned int, const char *, ...)

I would say having bool and const char* as first arguments is not
that a good idea thinking that const char* is the way most people
will use it. What I'm doing now is to add a true in front of it ;)

Greetings, Stephan

--
It said Windows 95 or better, so in theory Linux should run it
                                                GeorgeH on /.