List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: use of namespaces in KDE (was: Re:
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-12-25 10:23:05

At 20:21 29/12/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Am Mit, 29 Dez 1999 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
>> Matthias Elter wrote:
>> >
>> > Rik Hemsley wrote:
>> > >
>(...)
>>
>> KParts::View is fine for me - but changing existing classes just to use
>> namespaces seems overkill to me
>
>I think it's better to do it now, instead of waiting for a final release
>
>Ciao,
>	Mario

There is a still-unused upcoming KParts in kdenonbeta. This one can be changed
to use namespaces - that's fine with me - and will be part of the porting.
Changing KURL and every other kdecore/kdeui classes seems stupid to me
(makes porting to KDE 2 even more painful for no reason).

David Faure <faure@kde.org>