List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kdesupport broken
From:       Werner Trobin <wtrobin () carinthia ! com>
Date:       1999-12-25 13:42:15

Hi!

I checked out the new sources today and tried to make a clean
rebuild. In kdesupport make -f Makefile.cvs stops with:

koffice@neutrino:~/KDE/kdesupport > make -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** Retrieving configure tests needed by configure.in
*** Scanning for include statements
configure.in:137: AC_PROG_CPP was called before AC_PROG_CC
*** Building Makefile templates (step one)
mimelib/Makefile.am:22: library used but `LIBTOOL' not defined in
`configure.in'
QwSpriteField/Makefile.am:26: variable `LIB_QT' not defined
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
koffice@neutrino:~/KDE/kdesupport >

I've tried to fix that, but my knowledge of that auto* stuff
is *very* small...

Thank you in advance,
Werner