List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: kwin bugs [and patches !]
From:       Toivo Pedaste <toivo () ucs ! uwa ! edu ! au>
Date:       1999-12-22 2:19:27

>> - Changing window decorations on-the-fly doesn't work correctly, nor is the
>>   Be mode saved correctly. The mode saving problem is just that it saves it
>>   as "Be," yet checks for "be" while loading the config file. But when
changing
>>   decorations on the fly, it only changes the current window, and not the
>>   entire desktop's behavior, which would be consistent with the way new
windows
>>   open in the changed decoration style.

>Mosfet left this for future implementation. There still is a lot of work
>on the styling mechanism. Not very positive to apply your changes now.

I was actually hoping that having different decorations on different
windows was a feature, the reason I use fvwm2 instead of kwm is that
fvwm2 allows me to color the window decorations differntly depending
on which machine the window is logged into.

--
 Toivo Pedaste                        Email:  toivo@ucs.uwa.edu.au
 University Computing Services,       Phone:  +61 8 9 380 2605