List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KAction and KAccel
From:       Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk () physics ! unimelb ! EDU ! AU>
Date:       1999-11-30 15:33:45

On Tue, Nov 30, 1999 at 08:05:29AM -0700, Kurt Granroth wrote:
[snip]
> I've mixed feelings about using KAction and KAccel together.  My
> example code works.. but it's not ideal.  For instance, when you use
> the KKeyDialog to update the accel, the KAction ones will *not* change
> until you restart your app.

Surprisingly enough, this was one part of my defunct KAction code that _did_
work properly, except for the use of the standard keybindings (change the
keybinding in the config widget -> menus get updated). I was under the
impression that this stuff already worked in the new KActions..

I have no idea if any of that code could be reused for the new KActions
though...

--
-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@kde.org         ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Univ of Melbourne	The "gui" in "Penguin" is pronounced "K-D-E"