List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Canonic example of a working configuration dialog?
From:       Lotzi Boloni <boloni () cs ! purdue ! edu>
Date:       1999-11-28 19:50:51

  Cristian, David

  thanks for your reply. I did read that readme file, but what I really
need is one example of how to do it correctly.

  The README does not specify if it is the .desktop of the application or
a special one, for the config? (I guess it is the last one, but this is
just a guess).

  Plus, I can not put the .desktop of kcmgofai in kdebase/applnk (and even
if I can, that's not the right way). And from all the desktop files and
examples of config all of them handle it in a different way, so what I was
asking is which one is the one which I should take as a model.

                 Lotzi