List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Key management
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       1999-11-27 10:01:51

On Fri, Nov 26, 1999 at 07:02:29PM -0500, Dawit Alemayehu wrote:

Hi,

> Right.  But this is exactly what we are arguing ( I meant discussing :) here.
> Whether we should have such flexiability since it makes some things a little bit
> more difficult to manage :)

well, it's implicit by using KConfig. If Joe Poweruser wants to have
auto-completion for Konqi, but not for Minicli, he can just disable
it globally and adjust his konquerorc to use it. It's a bit harder to
provide a GUI for this, but why do that at all? It just has to be
documented somewhere, that you can do this by editing the config-file,
IMHO.

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer
--