List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Completion (Was: Key management)
From:       Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk () physics ! unimelb ! EDU ! AU>
Date:       1999-11-26 2:39:01

On Thu, Nov 25, 1999 at 04:28:07PM +0000, Stephan Kulow wrote:
[snip]
> > So they should be static in KGlobal? I will change it then.
>
> Yes, as the font entries etc. Somehow I feel it should get another
> namespace than KGlobal, but I can't come up with one.

Some sort of UIPreferences namespace perhaps...?

I know I sound like a stuck record, but I would like to stress that
it is going to save much more effort in the long run to factor this
stuff now than wait till KGlobal becomes like KApplication and then
spend hundreds of manhours fixing it for KDE 3.0 (and changing the API
again).

--
-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@kde.org         ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Univ of Melbourne	The "gui" in "Penguin" is pronounced "K-D-E"