List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Progress dialogs
From:       Matt Koss <koss () miesto ! sk>
Date:       1999-11-24 19:06:11

I have commited a small change in kio_littleprogress_dlg.
There is a button now on the left, which you can use to stop transfer.

I would like to here some opinions on the progress dialogs.

Simple progress is IMHO ok.

Little progress is not used so far, but this could change. I have added some
info to the docs, so apps like kedit, etc. could try it out.

Listy progress is not done yet, but I am not sure about its look too,so please
speekup.

Everything's in kioslavetest, have a look at it.

	Ciao

		Matt
--
Matej Koss	e-mail: koss@miesto.sk