List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Styles not working - Solved !
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-11-24 19:08:21

Matt Koss wrote:

> I have finally discovered, why my style settings are ignored
> and Qt Platinum ( default, I guess ) is used always.
>
> I have changed kstddirs.cpp to use .kde2 instead of .kde.
> Everything works fine, but styles module in control center still uses .kde
> instead of .kde2.
> This means that kstylerc is written into ~/.kde/share/config instead of
> ~/.kde2/share/config.
> Shouldn't it use the default from kstddirs ?

I wonder how many of those hacks are still around ;(

void KThemeBase::applyConfigFile(const QString &file)
{
    // Fix to use KStdDirs

BTW: can we agree on the keyword TODO within KDE CVS for
things need to be done? Then we can just grep through the
CVS to make automatic TODO lists

Greetings, Stephan

--
When your memory goes, forget it!