List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KMix major changes: Your help is needed
From:       Christian Esken <c.esken () cityweb ! de>
Date:       1999-11-16 22:22:40

Am Die, 16 Nov 1999 schrieb Matthias Ettrich:
> > If Qt would have working layouts AND supported removing items from
> > layouts when I wrote KMix, kmix would have been non-fixed size.
>
> Yes, layout was a pain in the a*** back in these days. Just for the records:
> removing items from QLayout works fine these days.

Tell me the methods. I hunted for them when rewriting the KMix core last
week, but for removing I only found this remove-ALL-items() method in
the layout class.

I browsed the layout documentation and the Qt layout introduction
(layout.html).

  Christian

--
Is Unix ready for the desktop? See http://www.kde.org

The                              Christian Esken
|/  Desktop                      KDE Developer
|\  Environment                  esken@kde.org

KDE - The net transparent free Unix Desktop for everyone