List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    QListView layout question
From:       Matt Koss <koss () post ! sk>
Date:       1999-11-09 11:26:31

In Caitoo I have switched from KTablistBox to QListView in directories
setting dialog.

But I can't force the layout to be like it was before.

I put QListView into a QGridLayout as a multi-celll widget ( it filles two
rows ).
But the height of it is too small, doesn't matter what stretch factor I assign
to appropriate rows. OTOH there are big spaces between the rows.

But when I set listview height with :
  lv_entries->setMinimumHeight( lv_entries->sizeHint().height() );

, then a listview is very high, and hides the next row with lineedits.

I tried to call gridlayout->activate() or setMinimumSize( sizeHint() ) for main
widget, without a sucess.

What do I do wrong ?

	greetings

		Matt