List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: missing feature in KDE: sand clock
From:       Falk Brettschneider <gigafalk () yahoo ! com>
Date:       1999-11-09 11:58:47

--- Martin Konold
> The point is that most people (incl. me  ;-)) want
> to have visual/audio
> feedback when launching an application.
Thatīs exactly what I try to make clear!

> Of course the hourclass approach is not suitable for
> multitasking
> environments.
In my opinion it would likely be enough information,
if one knew whether there is heavily something going
on or not. That kills the multitasking argument.

I discuss this here because here are the men which can
implement such a feature. Designers coulnīt help me.

Ciao,
--Falk

=====