List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Name changes to X Applications?
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-11-06 16:55:05

Mosfet wrote:
> David Faure wrote:
> > Some are left, though.
> > I have "korn", "KInfoBrowser", "kppp", "caitoo", "kppp logviewer",
> > and all koffice apps.
>
> Sure, but doesn't it make sense to just use our names and add
> (preferably in CVS!) the ones that are missing rather than reinventing
> them all?

Yes, that's what I've been doing the past couple of days as part of my
general clean-up!

For the records, I left KInfoBrowser since I couldn't find it (part of
KHelpCenter, maybe?).  I also left "Caitoo" since I couldn't think of
a relatively short descriptive name.  I took care of the rest.
--
Kurt Granroth            | granroth@kde.org
KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth