List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    RE: KServiceTypeProfile broken?
From:       pbrown () redhat ! com
Date:       1999-11-04 15:11:15

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, David Faure wrote:

> > I don't mind picking one _arbitrarily_, but _randomly_ will
> > be a support nightmare.
>
> Like the first one in alphabetical order ?
> Yes, makes sense. Almost random but at least predictable.

Exactly.

Is someone going to fix this stuff today?  Is there any reason
KServiceTypeProfile shouldn't just be merged into KServiceType?  The
functionality seems tightly coupled and hardly deserving a separate class.

---
  Preston Brown                                    Systems Engineer
  pbrown@redhat.com                                Red Hat, Inc.