List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KApplication -> KInstance
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-10-30 13:06:32

Simon Hausmann wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Are there any objections against moving
>
>         KApplication::caption()
>         KApplication::makeStdCaption()
>         KApplication::icon()
>         KApplication::miniIcon()
>
>         and the command line parsing code in KApplication
>
> to KInstance?

I can't see what an instance has to do with command line parsing.
There is KParam(?) class which could be used by KApplication and
which KInstance may get the informations from if it's available.
I don't want to see a KInstance constructor taking argc and argv,
if there is something wrong.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Everyone makes mistakes -- but we are more experienced at it
                                      anonymous KDE developer