List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kioslave testing
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-10-28 20:10:51

#if Matt Koss
> I was not able to compile latest kmail or empath in HEAD at all, so I don't
> know how it works.

When Empath is committed, it compiles. Unfortunately the kdelibs API changes
often, so if you don't have a version of kdelibs close enough to the
last-commit of Empath, then I can't help.

If you have a problem that is not related to kdelibs changes, please
let me know ASAP so that I can fix it.

Cheers,
Rik