List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kioslave testing
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-10-27 23:39:05

Over the last few days I've been having a good look at the kioslaves and the
pop3 kioslave in particular, hoping to use it for kmail. I hadn't begun
implementing anything yet.

I like the idea of your program very much and would be interested in having a
copy.

From my perspective a minimal implementation would be better, an
interactive command line program that could handle a subset of the ftp commands
say ls, del and rm would be great.

May major concern with using the kioslaves is that they are in kdebase,
currently kmail is dependent on kdelibs but not kdebase.

On Thu, 28 Oct 1999, Matt Koss wrote:
> I want to create a test program for kio, that would test kioslaves.
>
> It would allow simple testing of copying, moving, deleting, various progress
> dialogs etc.

BFN,
Don.