List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Where shall I put the "About KDE" dialog?
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       1999-10-18 7:33:54

The code is ready (it has been so for quite a while:
http://home.sol.no/~espensa/aboutkde/) I would like to
get it included before the "Krash" release.

The problem is (at least I think so) is that the dialog is based on
widgets from kdeui (KAboutDialog and others). Can it then be
placed i kapp.cc? This would of course  be the simplest solution since
nothing has to be changed elsewhere, but the problem is library
dependence. The entire help menu could be moved to KTMainWindow
since this widget provided menubars etc, but I assume not every app
will use KTMainWindow.

Any suggestions?

--
Espen Sand