List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Working KOffice?
From:       Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero () redhat ! de>
Date:       1999-10-15 20:41:46

Hi,
I'm supposed to show off some recent developments at a Linux User Group
tomorrow - I'd like to show a KOffice version (preferrably Kanossa'ized)
and some parts of KDE 2.
Unfortunately, the CVS is down and the last version on my disk is VERY
broken (doesn't compile even after some hours of patching).
Can anyone point me to a snapshot that works?

LLaP
bero