List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kghostview queries
From:       Bo Thorsen <gobo () imada ! sdu ! dk>
Date:       1999-10-15 11:37:47

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> I don't see a reason why kghostview should be MDI. It could just be an
> SDI application IMHO. (We did agree that SDI is preferred over MDI)

Why on earth would you want to tell me that I can't have two kghostview
windows open at one time??? When MDI is pounded on it is usually in the
case where you have windows contained inside one big window. Apps that can
open multiple windows are not something I want to live without!

--

Bo Thorsen
gobo@imada.sdu.dk