List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kspell
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-10-03 19:16:46

In kmail I get similar output. So it doesn't work here either.

Here is my output:
kspell (kdelibs): using dictionary [english]
kspell (kdelibs): KPIO: recv'd [@(#) International Ispell Version 3.1.20 10/10/9
5
]
kspell (kdelibs): KPIO::readln

kspell (kdelibs): KPIO::write [@kde],[@kde
]
kspell (kdelibs): really writing
kspell (kdelibs): KPIO::write [@linux],[@linux
]
kspell (kdelibs): NOT really writing
QObject::connect: No such signal KSpell::misspelling(char*,QStrList*,unsigned)
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'unnamed')
QObject::connect: No such signal KSpell::corrected(char*,char*,unsigned)
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'unnamed')
QObject::connect: No such signal KSpell::done(char*)
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'unnamed')
kspell (kdelibs): KPIO::write [!],[!
]
kspell (kdelibs): NOT really writing
kspell (kdelibs): KPIO::write [],[]