List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Fwd: KDE & multithreading
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () suse ! de>
Date:       1999-10-01 13:38:22

Subject: KDE & multithreading
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 15:03:37 +0200
From: Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@sh.cvut.cz>

Hello,

 in case you're not subscribed to kde-core-devel, either ignore this mail or
read http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=93877342800311&w=2 first.

A while after sending that mail to Waldo Bastian and asking him to forward it
to kde-core-devel I realized that the www address is wrong. I also sent the
corrent one right after that, but it hasn't appeared on the kde-core-devel yet.
Because I don't have a write access to kde-core-devel, I'm writting the
correct one here :

The correct address is http://dforce.sh.cvut.cz/~seli/tsthreads.html or
just http://dforce.sh.cvut.cz/~seli and follow the link.

Sorry for this... maybe just wainting until Monday would be better anyway.

Lubos Lunak
l.lunak@email.cz http://dforce.sh.cvut.cz/~seli