List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Animated menus - again call for volunteers
From:       Mario Weilguni <mweilguni () sime ! com>
Date:       1999-09-26 0:18:11

Anybody interested in taking over the development of the animated menu
stuff?

The status is:
* works flawlessly
* shared lib stuff works, only a few problems left
* 6 effects finished, not flickering at all (well, on my dual P-III 450 :=
-)

Outstanding:
* not integrated in the libraries
* no fancy configuration tool
* interaction with theme stuff must be checked

Please contact me if interested. Thanks

This is my second and last try to find a new maintainer. I simply do not have
the time currently to finish it, if nobody is interested I take this as a sign
that the whole project is unwanted, and will drop it :-(

Ciao,
	Mario

--
Good day to avoid cops.  Crawl to school.