List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    RE: Transparency -- take 2
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-09-30 13:34:58

Okay, I didn't never had seen XSetCloseDownMode used like this, only in
debugging so you all know more about it than I. If it can retain the Pixmap
ID's then it's cool (nothing will crash), and if KDesktop can remove them if
restarted no resources will be wasted.

mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com